Terms & Conditions
- Fees are strictly non refundable.
- Junior Memberships are for children under and up to the age of 18.
- Senior Memberships are for adults 18 Years and over.
- For a family membership, all members must ONLY include the parents/guardians and their children and all MUST be living at the same address.
- Limited insurance only is included in the insurance levy as made available by our affiliation with Tennis Victoria. It is strongly recommended that all members obtain private health insurance and ambulance cover.
- Only one guest per member holding an annual membership will be permitted on the courts, however, guests play at their own risk.
- In junior competitions, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to have their children delivered to, supervised during competitions and picked up from each home and away match. Parents may make arrangements between themselves to share these duties, for which the Tennis Club accepts no responsibility. The safety and care of children remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian at all times.