Terms & Conditions
These are the latest changes and will come into effect on Saturday 28th November until further notice.
In order to follow the Tennis Vic and Council Guidelines the following Protocols must be followed:
- All members can now return to general practice. The lock will be taken off the gate from Saturday. (No need to Book a court).
- Anyone who attends the club for general practice or any form of competition must scan in using the QR Code system. The Scan code is on the window of the Club Rooms.
- The Club rooms can be open but it is to be used for toilets or to use the vending machines. Try not to socialise inside.
- Please continue to practice social distancing.
- All Members must be responsible for their own safety. Parents please take care of yourselves and your families.
- Please contact Matt and his team with any coaching related questions. Matt is in daily contact with Tennis Vic to ensure we comply with all Coaching Guidelines. The coaches are still providing fantastic coaching. Please sign in with Matt or use the QR Code system if you are there for coaching.
The most important part of having our club open and back to some sort of normal is for us to know who is at the club and when. This is a mandatory requirement. So please Scan in.
This procedure is in place until further notice.