To be eligible to play Men’s / Ladies and/or Mixed competitions you must commit to the below:
All competition players must be members of the club before they are considered for a team.
Only members will be allocated to a team.
- All players are required to be available for the season (14 weeks) and finals (2 weeks).
- You may also be required to host finals at Taylors Lakes if your team does not make finals.
- The club may fine players that are absent or fail to host.
- $35 team registration fee must be paid prior to the commencement of each season.
- Parents are required to provide transport during the season if a roster is planned by the team manager.
Mobile: 0458 348 932 /
Mobile: 0414 623 930