In accordance with the Victorian Government Guidelines, Tennis Victoria and the Brimbank Council the club can only open under these rules.
In order to practice or be coached at Taylors Lakes Tennis Club you must meet one of the following Criteria:
- Be fully or partially Vaccinated
- Be 12 years of age or under. (you are considered fully Vaccinated)
Taylors Lakes Tennis Club Coaching Rules
- Group coaching can return with two people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are not fully vaccinated).
- Group coaching can return with five people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are all fully vaccinated). The coach must sight evidence of vaccination for all five people and record this information.
- Participants younger than 12 years of age are treated as a fully vaccinated person.
Taylors Lakes Tennis Club members practice or hitting Rules
- As per the Stay at Home Directions recreational tennis;
- Singles play can return for two people for participants who are fully or not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants. Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this to an authorised officer at any time.
Anyone who enters the Club must scan and use the QR code system
- As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, in the instance where a person that has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
- Players must reside within 15km of the tennis facility that they are playing at and exercise activity can be for up to four hours.
- Face coverings are to be worn except if a medical exception applies. They can be removed when participating.
- Competitions are not permitted.